Workshop – Storytelling and filmmaking using smartphones
- October 23rd from 2pm to 4pm
- Introducing Jerome Gary and Muriel Aboulrouss
- The purpose of the workshop
- Discussing the type of films you can do on your smartphones and the limitations you might face
- Looking at a few openings…how films start.
- Participants short film ideas and feedback.
- October 24th
2pm – 4pm first session with Jerome Gary on storytelling and growing your short film ideas.
5pm – 7pm first session with Muriel Aboulrouss on how to use your smart phones as a filmmaking tool, different types of shots and how to cover a scene, fundamental stuff about storytelling.
- October 25th
2pm – 4pm second session with Jerome Gary on storytelling. Refining your short film ideas.
5pm – 7pm second session with Muriel Aboulrouss on the technical aspects to consider while using the phone a Q&A on concerns and technical questions with the participants.
- October 29th from 2pm to 4pm
Jerome Gary and Muriel Aboulrouss – Review and critique of the rough cuts.
- October 30th from 2pm till 4pm
Jerome Gary and Muriel Aboulrouss – Review of revised films and discussion of future projects.